Home > Bad Poetry, General, Terminally boring, The Dark Side, Uncategorisable > Travelling through different dimensions

Travelling through different dimensions

If you’re insane, do you know you’re insane?

If you can withstand pain, where is the pain?

If you’re a zombie, what is a zombie?

If you’re ugly, why are you ugly?

If you can work any of these out, you’re a better worker outer than me.

1. March 11, 2016 at 9:05 am

If you’re askin’, I’m dancin’. (Liver Birds)

2. March 11, 2016 at 9:54 am

PS Bearsy is a fan of Douglas Adams so he’ll identify with this . 42.

3. March 11, 2016 at 10:10 am

1. Being insane is like being stupid. The chances are that you won’t know it, but everyone else will.
    2. It’s still there, you just live with it.
    3. Comrades in Rotting Flesh.
    4.Ugliness has as much, if not more, to do with how one carries oneself. Something who is physically not striking can still be comely through personality and expression.

4. March 11, 2016 at 2:21 pm

Christopher,

I salute your reticence in not adding an ostentatious

5. Yes I am.

5. March 11, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Wasn’t it M Twain who suggested we keep our mouths closed and look like fools rather than open them and remove all doubt? πŸ™Š

6. March 11, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Hee-hee, J-Man.

If mouths are closed, would we eat with our eyes?
    If Morecambe had no fools, what would happen to Wise?
    If there was no doubts, is it all just cigarettes?
    If 42 is right, is it divisible by the figure eight?
    If you can work that lot out, you’re a work lotter outer great.

7. March 11, 2016 at 3:47 pm

JW, your last line sums it all up. 😱

8. Four-eyed English Genius
    March 11, 2016 at 5:15 pm

#3 You are πŸ™‚

9. March 12, 2016 at 3:09 am

FEEG,

Your comment has upset me so much that I am compelled to write a third instalment of bad poetical, metaphysical nonsense. Ahem.

If…
    If…
    Think, think, think, If..

Sew it, I mean, darn it, my mind’s went blank, zombieish, creativity has left the building.

10. March 12, 2016 at 7:43 am

JW, you are suggering from blighter’s rock, as the Rev Spooner observed.

11. Four-eyed English Genius
    March 12, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Oh dear TR: That is the impersonal you, not your good self. Simple matter of logic. If you are a zombie, what is a zombie? You are πŸ™‚

March 12, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Just for the record, Janus, the original Liver Birds exchange went, starting with him, You dancin’? You askin’? I’m askin’. I’m dancin’, but omitted the final put-down, “Gear! I’ll ‘ave your chair den.”

March 13, 2016 at 9:25 am

Too early in the morning to know or care!