… there’s just a week to go for submissions on this photo competition. As there has been only one contribution so far you stand an excellent chance of a place!
The theme for this next competition is ‘The Force of Nature’ – the rules for this one are:
- Manipulation is limited to the usual basics of fine tuning the colour balance and brightness etc, and cropping to make a good composition, but none of the ‘high tech’ manipulation of shots.
- Photos should be added in a comment following Bearsy’s guidelines –
- Each image should be supported by a brief description of the where / why/ how (not too technical) and what the theme means to you, how you interpreted it….
- Photographs should be taken within the time frame of the competition.
- The closing date is mid day on Thursday 31st of March (GMT)