Scotch ditty

Wot a booger

You woz robbed

By Oz at rooger

How we sobbed     😭

1. October 18, 2015 at 5:59 pm

See? Real-time stuff here. 😱

Just for JM and Sheona…..

October 20, 2015 at 9:27 am

It has been announced officially this morning that, following an investigation by World Rugby, Scotland wus indeed robbed. Never thought I would have any sympathy for the Jocks, but I’ll make an exception in this case.

Perhaps Mr. Joubert has presided over his last international?

3. October 20, 2015 at 9:34 am

Could be. He got the black spot when WR said he was a great guy and a wonderful ref! 🙂

October 20, 2015 at 10:19 am

But Joubert had already blotted his copybook some years earlier apparently so why was he still refereeing at international level? Anyone else remember the song “I’ve never met a nice South African”?

5. October 20, 2015 at 11:02 am

I award him an oscar, Sheona! 😱

October 20, 2015 at 6:30 pm

Well, Oscar is currently available…….

7. October 20, 2015 at 7:35 pm

OZ, yes – he’s the coined word for ‘get out of jail free’! 😳

October 20, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Allegedly, Janus, allegedly. Personally, I think he should remain in jail until he and Reeva can both go home at the same time, but it ain’t my call.

Anyway, back to topic. Sheona, I reckon Joubert accepted a shed load of coconuts from the Samoans to scupper Scotland’s campaign, a theory I am surprised has not been aired more widely in the press so far.

October 20, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Does Joubert use coconut oil instead of Frizz ease?

October 20, 2015 at 10:26 pm

It wouldn’t surprise me. No gentlemanly refinement, some people.

11. October 20, 2015 at 11:02 pm

C’mon, youse guys! The Wallabies took it out, the Jocks lost. So the ref’s a Saffer crim – so what?

It’s only a game. 🙂

12. October 21, 2015 at 9:56 am

That reminds me of old Bill who pointed out that his game was no’ a ma’er o’ life ‘n death – it was much more impor’ant than tha’! 🙂

October 24, 2015 at 10:24 am

“It’s only a game.” Bearsy, it was the game that could have seen Scotland the only NH representative in the RWC semi-finals. Not a frequent occurence. To rub salt in my wound my sons have tickets for Twickenham tomorrow afternoon.

14. October 24, 2015 at 7:58 pm

I blame the SNP. 😟

15. October 24, 2015 at 8:18 pm

C’mon you Argies!

16. October 24, 2015 at 8:32 pm

The young lad in the picture is one of our exports. His mum is from Weegie town. Zimbabwe, had at least 4 representatives in this year’s WC. Denton – Scotland, Pocock Australia, Matawarira South Africa, Ngwenya USA. Only Pocock left.