Home > Chips on Shoulders, Flounce > I’m lovin’ it

I’m lovin’ it

Ronald himself votes for London. Worldwide royalties outside the US are to be taxed in a new London HQ in preference to Juncker’s tax haven.

Will I have fries with that? You betchya!

1. December 9, 2016 at 8:09 am

And talking of lovin’ it – old Mick still can’t get no satisfaction, it seems. The little red rooster has another child to crow about, his eighth. OK. He can afford it and if a girl wants to reproduce, can she have a more carefree future than by helping him to stay young? 😉

2. December 9, 2016 at 11:01 am

That article made me chuckle a little. The Grauniad are so desperate that they try to insert doom and gloom into even the most positive of stories. Yes, some things will change — but the UK has a lot to offer in terms of being business-friendly and having a more civilised legal system. There is also a growing realisation that the EU is quickly spiralling out of control and there are no more certainties. Thus, the UK’s relative stability is an increasingly precious asset.

3. December 9, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Yes, the rag struggles to report Labour’s latest electoral disaster.

December 9, 2016 at 4:25 pm

I think Christopher may well be right. The EU appears to be more and more like a large wobbly jelly with too little gelatin!

At least Mick is doing his bit to keep us from being outbred from our own terrain by gimmigrants and one doubts they will be queueing for handouts. So fine, just fine. I’d give the girlfriend full marks for stomaching the whole shebang, in more ways than one! Wonderful what money can do for the eyesight!

5. December 9, 2016 at 4:40 pm

The baby closely resembles Mick – very wrinkly. 😏

6. December 10, 2016 at 7:31 am

Meantime, Hollande’s tax-avoidance tsar is jailed – for tax-avoidance offences. I’m lovin’ it.

7. December 10, 2016 at 9:44 am

Janus: C’est la France! That said, I’m currently sitting in a flat in Gentofte. I will write about my Swedish experiences later this evening.

8. December 10, 2016 at 10:54 am

The quality address, innit?

I read that Sweden’s recycling programme has worked. They’ve run out of rubbish! A unique achievement?

9. December 10, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Janus: One certainly doesn’t suffer too much at this address.

They’ve hardly run out of rubbish. Have you seen their MPs?

10. December 10, 2016 at 5:23 pm