Home > General > Please remove me from this site.

Please remove me from this site.

This is a message to the tosser who administers this site. Please remove me from it. I have deleted all my posts however WordPress doesn’t make it easy to delete the chariot as of my sites. I’m sure that you’ll be pleased to oblige.

1. July 25, 2017 at 11:02 am

Sorry to see you go, Jazz. I tend to agree with you more than with most others.

2. July 25, 2017 at 12:48 pm

At last, a post that has caught my attention.
    What’s up Jazz?

3. July 25, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Ask the administrator.

4. cogitationator
    July 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Jazz will be missed.

5. July 25, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Frankly, Jazz, since you are still able to publish on the Chariot, then maybe you might want to rethink this. If you are still determined to leave then perhaps a slightly less confrontational request may elicit a more satisfactory result.

I think it a shame that you have removed all your posts.

6. July 25, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Araminta: Well the administrator was pretty confrontational and it’s not a fair contest as he holds all the levers.

7. July 25, 2017 at 7:43 pm

Jazz, that’s true, and I have had my fair share of disagreements here. I value this site for a number of reasons and I don’t find the rules onerous, or unfair. But then, I have made the effort to understand how WordPress works and should I make a mistake, I will accept that I haven’t succeeded, and must try harder.

Look, it’s up to you but it would be a shame if you left. Make no mistake, I have had my fair share of disagreements with you, but we are few in number. Your choice though.

8. cogitationator
    July 25, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Ditto what Araminta said!

9. July 25, 2017 at 8:02 pm

I should add, that it may not be your choice should the “administrator” take exception to this post!

10. July 25, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Thank you, Cog. šŸ™‚

11. July 25, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Honestly….administrators…..as bad as politicians šŸ™‚

12. July 25, 2017 at 8:34 pm

I’m sure they do their best, Gaz. I’m sure you appreciate it is not an easy job. šŸ™‚

13. July 25, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Oh well ! If Araminta wants me to stay and the admin person agrees.

July 25, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Hopefully that is settled then??!!
    But as an effort to help out jazz it might be better for all concerned to stop the cut and paste!
    Wouldn’t want to lose you. I for one like your right wing views.
    But then I am a reactionary, xenophobic, racist, fascist Brexiteer and exceptionally pleased to be so.
    Totters off chortling.

15. July 25, 2017 at 9:25 pm

Jazz, I’m not the only one who has expressed a desire for you to continue to contribute here, but it is not up to me.

16. July 25, 2017 at 10:56 pm

We don’t always see eye-to-eye, Jazz, but I have often found your original content to be interesting and informative. You have a lot to say — and they’re things worth writing and reading. Your original posts are far more interesting than the cut-and-paste jobs.

17. Prasutagus
    July 26, 2017 at 12:57 am

You are an interesting chap, Jazz, with a wealth of specialist knowledge in some fields. Your opinions are invariably interesting even when they’re at variance with those of other Charioteers. šŸ™‚

But you sometimes resort to cut-and-paste to an extreme degree (where a link would be far better), occasionally without any contribution from your goodself, and with a fine disregard for the content of the HTML code you introduce. There are ways to paste as plain text if you look for them.

You are also a guy with a hair-trigger who can fly off the handle at the drop of a hat. Well, we all have our idiosyncrasies, I guess.

You didn’t have to remove any of your posts – it would be nice if you put them back up – and you certainly don’t have to leave the Chariot, but please, please stick to Boadicea’s rules. šŸ™‚

July 26, 2017 at 2:36 am

Thank you Bearsy, very civil of you. Otherwise we would have to miss the odd jazz/janus spats!

19. July 26, 2017 at 9:42 am

Sorry can’t replace the posts they’ve gone to to the cyber graveyard. I am of course quite happy to reduce any future ‘cut and paste’ to plain text. I used cut and paste when coming across something that might be of interest to charioteers and if no comment it was because I had nothing to add.

20. July 26, 2017 at 10:39 am

Prasutagus …..You are an interesting chap, Jazz, with a wealth of specialist knowledge in some fields…..

This is hardly a compliment, not that I’m looking for one. I particularly like the ‘put down’ in the last three words.

21. July 26, 2017 at 11:10 am

Yes, Jazz, pls stick around. As CO says, it’s fun for everyone! šŸ˜‰

22. July 26, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Oh gawd, talk about fighting for compliments.
    Jazz flounces. Everyone says great guy Jazz, please stay.
    A cyber “let’s all be friends” handshake takes place.
    Business as usual šŸ™‚

Oh, I forgot one thing. Jazz,bi think you are a great interesting guy too šŸ™‚

23. Prasutagus
    July 26, 2017 at 12:46 pm

Jazz – no, they’re still sitting there in the trash folder. I can bring them all back to life if you like. šŸ™‚ Just say the word and they will be re-materialised.

24. July 26, 2017 at 2:40 pm

ok re materialise them.

25. July 26, 2017 at 2:42 pm

gazoopi I do not want any compliments. I do not like compliments. I rarely give them and and don’t expect any in return.

26. July 26, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Just having a bit over fun, Jazz.

27. July 26, 2017 at 3:44 pm

I realise that. Just making myself clear on the compliments front.

28. Prasutagus
    July 26, 2017 at 9:21 pm

All restored Jazz – all 194 of them. šŸ™‚

29. July 26, 2017 at 11:04 pm

I’m sorry to hear about your mother, Boadicea, but yes, she did have a good run.