Home > General > The Seduction of Violence.

The Seduction of Violence.

June 17, 2017 at 11:31 am

I stuck with whole of this video – he isn’t the best speaker I’ve ever listened to – but I can’t refute his comments. Is it really true that a modern version of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar depicts Trump as Julius Caesar?

2. June 17, 2017 at 1:24 pm

The general theme of violence being more and more accepted it right, but suggesting it is a phenomenon of the left is rather disingenuous. The right are just as likely to be violent as the left are.
    Also linking it to ISIS and chopping off heads is ridiculous. ISIS are not concerned about left or right.

3. June 17, 2017 at 2:31 pm

Boa: Re; Trump. Yes, here’s a linky

Gaz: So a lunatic lefty shoots people after asking if they are Republicans at a baseball practice, a left wing “comedian” holds up a severed Trump head as a joke and and Endowment for the Arts(read left wing) play shows the elected president being stabbed to death by angry black people. But no trend.

4. June 17, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Yes, that’s right LW. Two examples, or three or four does not make a trend. I am sure that I could find a few examples of right extremism and show a similar ‘trend’.
    I too, am against the left ideology, but I think this type of labelling does nothing to help matters, but just increases the hate and divide.
    Similarly, labelling all Muslims for the extremism of a few (and there are many more than two or tree examples) is just as ludicrous.

5. June 17, 2017 at 2:39 pm

LW, on a similar note, I don’t assume that all right wing people are pussy grabbers 🙂

6. June 17, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Ever heard of meeja hype?

7. June 17, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Janus: No mention of Julius Trump in the MSM (no surprise there). Clearly this is not a few protesters losing their cool at a spontaneous (read George Soros sponsored) riot at USC, plenty of those in the last six months, These government sponsored idiots had to modify, cast and rehearse this garbage before presentation, to what end? I am all for free speech, just do it on your own nickel, not the taxpayers.

Gaz: I should think not, the last pussy grabber in the White House was Bill Clinton.