Home > General > Just for a laugh…….or not ?

Just for a laugh…….or not ?

I ordered 3 of these from Vistaprint.

Will have great fun wearing it around Henley and Wallingford.

mbga

February 18, 2017 at 4:18 pm

Where do you wear it? On the body that is?

2. February 18, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Mrs. O. It’s a cap not a cup.

3. February 18, 2017 at 5:45 pm

Hm. For the head? OK.

February 18, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Well it rather looked suspiciously like a mushroom!
    I’d have thought it would have gone down well in Henley or have I been away too long?
    I must have mentioned it but I used to live in Stonor so know both all too well, or at least I did! Do you live in town or out in the country?

5. February 19, 2017 at 11:54 pm

No smut please, Janus. Totally gratuitous head reference, in my submission, although I can see from where you are coming, given the illustration. I just hope that I have not gone off at half-cock and over-nuanced the thrust of your comment. If so, my apologies,

Moving on, jazz, why should we need to urge our country to be ‘Great Again’?

From its inception, It has never not been Great as far as I am concerned.

6. February 20, 2017 at 12:15 am

We haven’t been great for some time.

7. February 20, 2017 at 6:27 am

JM, you are not wrong, although at first I thought it depicted Little Thingy peering over a graffiti-ed wall. Sorry I aroused some Freudian responses! 😉

8. February 20, 2017 at 11:35 am

Jazz, how can Britain not be great? We are admired for Brexit, financial stability, sporting brilliance, moral leadership, advanced engineering….and much more.

9. February 20, 2017 at 11:51 am

I’m not sure that we’re ‘admired’ for any of that stuff. In any case other peoples admiration is not a mark of greatness. For instance a lot of people admire David Beckham.
    Admired for moral leadership !!!!?? You are having a larf.

I note that you choose not to live here.

10. February 20, 2017 at 1:58 pm

Jazz, surely you live in GB ‘cos it’s great, innit?