Home > General > Our brave wimmin invite the Cologne gropers. They will learn to become new men

Our brave wimmin invite the Cologne gropers. They will learn to become new men

I have Peter Hitchens to thank for drawing attention to this amusing post by Laura Perrins.

February 4, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Mmmm, nothing seen to be here!

2. February 4, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Christina, I presume you couldn’t see the link. I’ve italicised, underlined and ‘bolded’ it.

3. February 4, 2016 at 9:45 pm

The link is well readable thank you. Even though I mostly agree with the conservative government, I find this article ridiculous. For me that is really bad journalism, as it starts with slagging of the opposition. In cases like that I never finish the article and the writer would never achieve what she /he wants if everybody would do the same.

4. February 4, 2016 at 9:47 pm

I am as well quite astonished that Peter Hitchins is the one you got it from, as he is really a very good arguer and fine to listen to, but this article is not worth a penny.

February 4, 2016 at 11:04 pm

Fine now thank you.

February 4, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Whilst the boy was still alive we used Broad St Brum quite often for the restaurants. We could walk there from the boy’s apartment. I assure you whilst there was a certain amount of over the top drinking and fairly good natured chi-hiking late at night, I never saw any molestation of young women in any way shape or form.
    Had there been so the boy and I would have done something about it PDQ. As he was disabled I was always rather frightened he would be attacked, so I tooled him up with some pretty industrial strength pepper spray from here. I always carry it in the UK, then and now when in England. We never had to use it in Birmingham, ever.
    I do not think that MP knows what went down in Cologne.
    One has wonderful visions of these feminists giving ‘lessons’ to wogs on how to behave, would just love to see it!
    Having lived through race riots in Memphis with tanks and the National Guard in the streets in the 70s the less we have to put up with marauding hordes of wogs the better! Nobody but the naive, blinkered and plain stupid would want any more of them than we have already! Personally I wouldn’t go near them without a personal armoury of defensive weapons.
    If you have lived and worked as I have in licensed premises, as a lady licensee you are a natural target for all sorts. I took great care to always have stashed weaponry of one sort or another all over the building, especially if you have live in staff accommodation. A lead pipe partly filled with sand is a far more evil tool than a baseball bat I assure you!

I never quite understood why white people get quite so excited over FGM, it is part of their culture and none of them seem to get over excited over it so why should we? I accept that it is probably done in the most distressingly dirty surroundings etc at puberty but are the results significantly worse than circumcision at the end of the day. Anyone know? The whole thing strikes me as the actions of a bunch of savages one up from keeping shrunken heads on the lodge pole so to speak.

All in all, the said Laura Perrins does not seem to be that far from the reality of the situation.

7. February 5, 2016 at 11:49 pm

Frauohneeig….” “…..The link is well readable thank you. Even though I mostly agree with the conservative government, I find this article ridiculous. For me that is really bad journalism, as it starts with slagging of the opposition. In cases like that I never finish the article and the writer would never achieve what she /he wants if everybody would do the same…”

It’s perfectly acceptable to ‘slag off’ the opposition because you can be damn sure they’ll do it to you.
    It’s a pity you didn’t finish the article because you might have learned something.
    You say that you are astonished that the link came from Peter Hitchens because he is a “very good arguer”. Peter Hitchens is indeed good at arguing his case and sometimes he’s a lot less polite than Laura Perrins.
    So Frau…” I’m not exactly sure what your beef is.

8. February 6, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Jazz, you might be right, my beef is that I quite like Jess Philipps and that she perhaps is not the right candidate to use for these jokes ( but I know that she is the new shooting star in the Labour party and this I guess is the reason why she was selected as the target), but you are right in principle the article is funny, I just read it to the end and yes I learned something.