Home > General > Europe’s Betrayal of Women

Europe’s Betrayal of Women

This should cheer you all up.

January 23, 2016 at 4:50 pm

As I have said for years on this site. The only good one is a dead one.
    I wasn’t joking, never was.
    I saw them in action in London in the 70s and read the writing on the wall when it was still rather faint!
    Of course it could be stopped dead by putting a few gunboats in the waters between Greece and Turkey and blowing a few migrant boats out of the water and letting the bastards drown. The word would go round PDQ to not bother!
    Interesting that this molestation does not happen in the USA, well it wouldn’t where people have the ability to defend themselves would it?
    I can actually see Trump getting the Presidency over the likes of this if it continues at its present rate of incidence. At least he would make an effort to keep them out and a good job too. A lot of white democrats would vote for him over this.
    I am surprised that women in Europe do not do more to tool themselves up. Tasers, pepper spray etc are easily available on the internet or a 24 hour holiday’ shopping’ in New York. I’m damned if I would live in urban Europe without the wherewithal to keep oneself safe.
    If it ends with a rise of the far right and reinstated pogroms with a different target from last time round then the politicians, liberals and PC lickspittles will only have themselves to blame.
    Who is this guy by the way?

Actually jazz it does cheer me up that people are willing to actually voice such opinions amongst the screams of waycist!

2. January 23, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Christina, I agree with you. Our country with it’s hard won sovereignty and rights shouldn’t be handed over to a bunch of unelected morons, nor should it be open to 3rd World lowlifes. I suppose the same goes for all other European Nations.

Anyhow here’s another link.

January 23, 2016 at 6:22 pm

I don’t actually think they qualify as lowlifes more as a subhuman species.
    One vaguely remembers that others thought that in the 30s, ooops!
    Early onset of Alzheimers I’m sure.
    Will try your link..

4. January 23, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Christina, Pat Condell is quite a capable guy , writer and comedian with some awards, and I partly share his sentiment, nevertheless it is all too black and white and no human life will be worth living, which hasn’t thought through the complexity of a subject matter and having decision power would be the worst that could happen. I would rather have pepper spray or a weapon in my house if necessary, than having a police state controlled by a person like Mr.Trump.
    For these reason I would never join in to Pat Condell’s campaign or political ideas – he should rather carry on as a comedian – , at the same token that I would never join Breitbart. I do not see polemicists the correct replacement of the current political class. We need something better. I agree, we need more forces and focus on controlling immigration, overworked civil servants make mistakes and we run a risk to fill our society with scumbags, I am completely with you on that, but there are non-muslim scumbags around as well, including police forces I am afraid and some muslims are good guys.

January 23, 2016 at 7:16 pm

I’m sure there are good guys, but better off in their own countries , not in mine!
    I am all for homogeneity, I do not want their culture, ways and religion in my sight, end of.
    They do not belong and are destroying our culture.

6. January 23, 2016 at 8:54 pm

only weak and uneducated are at risk being infiltrated and/or manipulated by the beliefs of others, including extremist religious preachers, not matter what type of religion. I believe it is time for stronger and stricter education, prejudices against others does not make our culture better or stands us in good sted.

January 23, 2016 at 10:17 pm

Well I don’t know about you but I have never crapped or ejaculated in a public swimming pool! (As currently reported)
    Forget the ‘education’ just deport or exterminate the filth.

8. January 24, 2016 at 2:24 am

There are some moral Muslims. There are some Muslims were are really good people. In general, Islam is an extremely aggressive religion that has not shed its crusading baggage. Many Muslims still aren’t over the liberation of Spain from the Islamic yoke in 1492. Moderate governments are best but they need to be firm in order to prevent extremists from profiting when crises strike. Fake asylum seekers ought to be deported post haste. Criminal asylum seekers ought to be deported post haste. As soon as Russia sorts out the Middle East, the non-vulnerable (Christians and Yazidis are very vulnerable) ought to be returned as they no longer need asylum.

CO: I take it you haven’t gang-raped or groped anyone, either?

9. January 24, 2016 at 9:43 am

Christina, sorry, but how do you differentiate between filth and non-filth? I want a mixed and open-minded society, which can live together despite cultural, political and ethnic differences, I might sound big headed, but for me it is rather about levels of education and economic imbalance that prevents that from being realised. No-one per se is only bad, it is the bad parenting and society, that don’t care enough about young people, who seem to be in trouble and I would agree we have become ‘too liberal’. I really cannot hear it anymore, if young parents want to become friends to their kids, totally wrong approach. I think parents and teachers need their authority back and should be able to join up with police and community reps in order to resolve social conflicts and therefore risks to society. No person per se wants to ejaculate in a swimming pool, it has rather to do with missing sexual enlightenment or corrupt adults using their power and exercise pedophelia and other horrible things. On a punchline, our current society is the product of our generation and all of us are partly to blame for that ( I guess including me and you). It is easy to permanently find the guilty party in someone else. Become active instead.

January 24, 2016 at 12:04 pm

I’m not sure that a “mixed and open-minded society” is possible with muslims around. Most of those in the UK stay in their own ghettos clinging to their cultural and ethnic differences. When doctors try to persuade them that first cousin marriages lead to deformed babies, they are accused of “attacking our traditions”. The only way to live in peace with such primitives is with “them in their small corner” (Pakistan for example) and “me in mine”.

January 24, 2016 at 2:55 pm

You may want an open and mixed society. I do not!
    I do not wish to live with and mix with filthy wogs, educated or uneducated.
    As an educated white woman I am quite happy with white agricultural peasants.
    You may well be responsible for the ills of society, I am not. and no government has done it in my name.
    As for activity I restrain myself to mining my drive, voting for the nearest politically to fascist candidates that I can find and maintaining sufficient armaments to send any intruder onto my lifestyle to hell in their own bucket.
    I have never been asked to vote specifically for invasions of wogs into my country and I regard all of Brussels and most of Westminster as traitors and personally would have them hung drawn and quartered in public in the traditional manner.
    And listen to their screaming with interest and enjoyment.

12. January 24, 2016 at 3:40 pm

You may be shocked to find that I tend to agree with CO. 😱 Arabic parents seem to be capable of teaching many things but not respect for the culture of countries they plan to gimmegrate to (thanks OZ). It adds insult to injury that yuman rites defends their arses. I never voted for anybody to exploit my country’s generosity, nor can I accept that the Europrats can do it on my behalf.

13. January 24, 2016 at 4:18 pm

thanks god that none of you has become a politician, I will certainly not join you in your retoric, I don’t like it. It sounds as though you are part of the problem. If I read history correctly, then all agression only came from the west, no matter how far you go back in history. Nevertheless I would not want to live in a muslim community either, I agree with you on that. But tell me a real example, where your personal life is directly impeded! I do not agree in principle with any extremist ideas, as they stipulate negativity in any case and do not help but harm. It sounds in your case rather like hatred.Or are you just scared???
    I am very aware that all what is happening at the moment – especially the immigration problems – can easily get out of control and we all are in it, something very nasty. One can only be very greatful, when not living close to the problem, but on the other hand in rather wanting to be distant we cannot argue against either, this is a contradiction in itself.

14. January 24, 2016 at 4:46 pm

FoE, no. I’m pragmatic. I see what is happening in cities in England and in Denmark. I don’t fear or hate the immigrants but I don’t want them to spoil cultures which have been well-earned by hard work and strong principles.

January 24, 2016 at 5:05 pm

” If I read history correctly, then all agression only came from the west, no matter how far you go back in history”

You don’t.

i rather think you have read too much revisionista history!
    Mongol and subsequent Ottoman empires come to mind? Definitely moved from east to West destroying both the Byzantine Empire aka the Eastern Holy Roman Empire, the Christian Balkans and Christian Spain and Hungary..

As we have been here once before and some of us have the ability to read history as it actually was we have no wish to re-enact the debacle a second time. Of course they have not tried since as they have not progressed beyond the Middle Ages. They can only hope to outbreed us this time round with the willing connivance of people such as yourself. Who gives you the right to destroy our countries?
    What European countries need is a plebiscite to decide who can and who cannot live and breed here.

16. January 24, 2016 at 5:36 pm

The breeding problem is acute. While native Westerners these days reproduce less, immigrant communities don’t! In some English cities rhey account for most of the new births.

17. January 24, 2016 at 5:45 pm

FoE: No, you are absolutely misreading history. Islam was a minor Arabian cult before it was spread throughout the Middle East, South Asia, Central Asia and South-East Asia, often by force. The Levant and North Africa were established Christian areas before the Arab invasions. Were it not for Charles Martel the Arab hordes would have invaded all Europe. By the time the First Crusade was launched over 60pc of Christendom had already been lost to the Muslims. Most of the problems seen in the Balkans come from the Ottoman legacy. Albanians were the Europeans selected to destroy other Europeans by the Ottomans. They were the favoured Janissaries. It took over 700 years for Iberia to be fully liberated, the Normans had to liberate Sicily. If you want to know what your vision of Europe looks like, go to Bosnia or Kosovo.

18. January 24, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Janus: birth-rates generally decline to normal levels within one or two generations. Birth rates in sink estates tend to be higher for all groups. Sheila Chav can easily have 4,5,6,7 or even 8 children with just as many fathers in order to collect more benefits. Gimmegrants Trademark Oz generally cluster in sink estates and other ethnic ghettoes and do something quite similar. This is in stark contrast to, say, Hindu, Sikh, Hong Kong Chinese or educated European immigrants who tend to quickly integrate and have relatively small families. The matter of births in English cities has been exasperated by the amount of Eastern and Southern European migration. One of the EU’s great success stories has been the destruction of the Spanish,French, Italian, Greek and Portuguese economies. Many go anywhere they can for work experience.

19. January 24, 2016 at 6:13 pm

Or even exacerbated! 😜

January 24, 2016 at 7:08 pm

i think I prefer exasperated!!!
    Funny.

21. January 24, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Or arseperated even.

22. January 24, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Christopher, most Spanish gladly go to Germany, France or England to gain work experience and go back home to their country to import the knowledge. I do not think that you will find a lot of people in the middle class who agree with you, I am afraid. Don’t look at extremist parties, but to the people who defend the middle ground. Mr.Rivera the leader of the ciudadanos expresses their ideology very clearly: cataluna is home, spain is country and Europe is the future. I do not care a lot about the Kosovo or Bosnia to be honest and have no reason to either, but this I must insist is different to taking up an extreme political position (right wing or left wing it doesn’t matter).

23. January 25, 2016 at 12:36 am

Once again you utterly and absolutely miss the point — I fear willingly. Why do they HAVE to go to the UK or Germany? Because of the EU’s piss-poor policies that have cost Spain dearly. And yes, do! Go to Kosovo, go to Bosnia to see your future vision of Europe. The way the EU is going we all might see something similar within our lifetimes.

24. Charles Edward Lincoln III
    January 25, 2016 at 7:43 am

Reblogged this on TIERRA LIMPIA by Charles Lincoln and commented:
    Angela Merkel has destroyed Germany and is planning to destroy all of Europe. “Morally Corrupt Politicians” have sold out not just women but the whole continent’s White Population.

January 25, 2016 at 10:45 am

Liebe Frau, why does Spain have such a high unemployment rate among young people then? If they have gained work experience in other countries, that is good, but are there the jobs in Spain where they can share what they have learned?

26. January 25, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Charles: I was in Germany all over Christmas. It doesn’t look to be very destroyed to me. Are you certain that you are not just making this all up as you go along?

Sheona: I live in Spain. The shops are full, the restaurants are full, the cinemas are full….seems to be going quite well to me.

Come on guys. Stop spreading all this gloom and doom about things you have no idea of. Europe is a great place to live.

27. January 25, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Gazoopi: while I admire your Panglosian cheer, I often find it misplaced. Europe has gone to the dogs. Germany was such a mess last year that I, heaven providing, will not have to suffer another visit. Looking for the best in things is generally a good thing, but not when it becomes tendentious.

28. January 25, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Christopher. I hope for your sake that you don’t need to visit Germany again either. I wouldn’t want you to suffer. As for me, I will continue to enjoy my family and friends in Germany, who haven’t yet noticed that it has gone to the dogs.

January 25, 2016 at 10:05 pm

I am glad you can assure me categorically that there is full employment in Spain, Gazoopi. I shall go and speak severely to the barman in the hotel in England who was explaining he had to come to the UK to find work. You keep telling us that shops, etc are full in Spain presumably of people who have money to spend. My impression of prices in Spain a few months ago is that they are very low, otherwise restaurants and such would have no customers.

30. January 26, 2016 at 2:36 am

Gazoopi: Most of my family don’t really want to be in Germany any more, either. I’m truly happy for you and that everything in your life is wonderful. That’s less and less the case in Germany where more and more people are afraid to be out after dark.

Sheona: oh, everything is just wonderful in Europe. The French taxi driver in Dorchester was so spoilt for choice in France that he dropped everything to take a lower-paying job in the UK. The Greek man I met on a train was similarly so overwhelmed with opportunities in Greece that he came to Trier to work for less money than he had made in Greece before his 16-month-long unpaid holiday!

31. January 26, 2016 at 5:11 am

Sheila. No, I didn’t say there is no unemployment. If you wish to believe that things are so bad, please continue. All I am saying is that I am here and it isn’t visible. I speak to many locals and they say the same.

32. January 26, 2016 at 7:24 am

Be careful, gaz! Ostriches burying their heads are in danger of being buggered! 😱

33. January 26, 2016 at 8:07 am

Janus: at least with a smile on their faces.
    Sheona, sorry for the Sheila…. Bloody autocorrect

34. January 26, 2016 at 8:11 am

OK, gaz. I’m submitting a suggestion to the Management here that in the corner of our playground we have a sand pit – for ostriches who enjoy the experience. i think several cherished playmates will be pleased to oblige you!